SENIOR OPERATIONS SUPERVISORS x 2 required by CareerWise Recruitment for our multinational medical device client in Limerick. There are 2 roles available, one permanent role (days) and one 12 month Fixed Term Contract role (days & evenings).
The SENIOR OPERATIONS SUPERVISORS will be responsible for evaluating employee performance, conducting performance appraisals, and coaching/mentoring and developing your team members to encourage and support a high-performance work culture and develop future leaders internally.
Role of this position
- You will be responsible for the utilising Production System tools to increase performance and productivity.
- You will have responsibility for guiding and mentoring some of the more junior team members within the Operations Team.
- Your business acumen will be key - ensuring all key metrics and targets (including quality, cost and service) are achieved while also playing a key role in budget setting for your business units alongside your finance partners.
- You will get the opportunity to build your network with other key teams and divisions across franchises.
- You will also be responsible for leading operations processes to ensure that all products meet/exceed established quality standards, you will drive compliance to FDA, ISO and company requirements and champion efforts to comply with all safety, quality and operational documentation requirements and practices.
- Degree or Masters in Business, Production Management, Engineering or similar Discipline or demonstrated equivalent experience.
- 7 years minimum experience in a manufacturing environment.
- 4 years minimum Supervisor experience.
- Supervises Production Team(s) or a number of indirect staff.
- Possesses and applies a broad knowledge of principles, practices and procedures of a production environment to the completion of complex assignments.
- Usually works with a minimum of supervision, conferring with leader on unusual matters.
- Demonstrated leadership aptitude to work with people and set direction as part of a cross functional team and across a large number of teams.
- Excellent knowledge & computer skills in MS Excel, Powerpoint & Word.
- Business acumen with an ability to deliver process improvement objectives.
- Good knowledge of GMP / FDA regulatory requirements, housekeeping, health and safety.
Please call Conor Twomey today for further information on 087-0907204 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)