A Senior Packaging Engineer (Contractor) is required by CareerWise Recruitment for our client based in Galway. This is a 12 Month Contract ON-SITE in their modern facility in Galway. Senior P&L Engineers support a broad array of Technology Transfers, Continuous Improvement Initiatives & are directly involved in the development of innovative packaging for use in medical procedures. Please contact Tom Devaney for more information.
Role of this position
- Development of packaging components and assemblies for medical devices.
- Serves as a subject matter expert on cross-functional, cross-divisional project teams focusing on design, technology and process.
- Develops technical documentation including design specs, input requirements, validations and technical reports in accordance with quality system requirements.
- Supports issue investigations and corrective actions.
- Actively collaborates with Packaging and Labeling peers across the Corporation to identify and implement best practices.
- Utilizes knowledge of FDA and ISO requirements related to packaging and labeling, ensuring robust package validation and qualification.
- Utilize project management skills to gain alignment, lead cross functional teams, and drive continuous improvement projects that focus on "best in class" outcomes.
- Provides guidance, coaching and training to others within packaging engineering team.
- Qualified person to Degree level L8 in Engineering/Science or a related discipline, Masters desirably, with five (5) years relevant experience.
- We are looking for individuals with experience in biomedical materials, processing knowledge and medical packaging design procedures.
- We are looking for individuals with a proven track record in innovative package design, product development and manufacturing.
- Promotes and practices a culture of integrity, ethics and compliance with laws and policies.
- Collaborates across organizational boundaries.
- Translates complexity into simplicity and articulates crispy and clearly.
- Creates and communicates clear strategy/plan.
- Demonstrates good judgement.
- Takes accountability for and delivers consistent decisions, actions and results.
- Be passionate and driven, with the ability to making tough decisions in difficult situations
N.B. It is essential that you hold a valid STAMP 4 VISA (Minimum for Contracting) for Ireland
Please call Tom Devaney today for further information on 091-758771 or email: email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)