Excellent Pharma Engineering Design Opportunity - We require a Senior Process Engineer for our Cork based trailblazing Engineering consultancy client. Join a company that values work life balance and flexibility today. Open to contract or permanent options.
Role of this position
- Development of designs from concept through to detailed design and Construction.
- Management and co-ordination of process projects including design and design optimization.
- Responsible for all project process deliverables, liaising with other discipline leads on process issues and leading team of process engineers.
- Development and maintenance of project specification, enquiry packages and P&ID drawings.
- Design and specification of equipment and systems to current regulations and design standards.
- Selection / liaison with Suppliers for both standard and bespoke equipment
- Client and vendor interface, liaison and management.
- Develop URS, FRS, P&ID's, and other project and process drawings and documentation.
- Ensure the content of the design is in accordance with all codes and standards, policies and guidelines.
- Have at least 5+ years demonstrable pharmaceutical design office experience.
- Hold a B.Eng in chemical / process engineering.
Please call Michael Hanrahan today for further information on 021-2019817 or email: email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)