A Senior Project Engineeris required by CareerWise Recruitment for our client, and the role can be based either in Galway or Shannon. This role presents a great opportunity to lead a team who will collaborate with the Supply Chain and Global Commercial teams. Working with the Commercial team the Senior Project Engineer will deliver on strategic growth plans through Product expansion into new regions and the opportunity to work directly with customers to sustain the product portfolio. Partnering with Supply Chain this role will manage the expansion of Supplier capacity and capabilities to meet Company growth. In all cases the role is expected to challenge and improve Manufacturing systems as enablers to advance project execution. Please contact Tom Devaney for more information.
Role of this position
- Plans, organizes, and delivers direction to engineers and project teams across a diverse range of projects.
- Project manage cross functional teams delivering on expansion of the company's product portfolio across the globe while building Supplier capacity and reliability to meet demand.
- This role supports the Commercial team through collaboration with Commercial, Design and Regulatory functions delivering on strategic growth plans through registration of Products into new markets.
- This role brings the opportunity to develop relationships and interact directly with Aerogen's customers by responding customer change requests.
- Lead cross functional teams consisting of Supplier Quality, Supply Chain and Design in Supplier qualification projects to meet Quality, Cost, and service requirements.
- Lead the validation strategy and execution for process change, new product, new material and capacity expansion at supplier sites.
- Working with Supply chain on strategic sourcing projects to meet long-term capacity.
- Taking the lead in troubleshooting complex technical issues with a cross functional team in a process sustaining or improvement activity.
- Participate in supplier selection process through RFQ support, risk assessment and approval of new vendors for dual source on new / additional component supply.
- Support Supplier Quality by participating in Supplier audits.
- Support all customer, FDA and NSAI audits when required.
- Perform other assigned tasks and support all aspects of Manufacturing Engineering as directed by Head of function.
- Level 7 qualification in Engineering, Technology or Science along with a Trade certificate and minimum 15 years' experience. OR
- Level 8 qualification in Engineering, Technology or Science with minimum 8 years' experience.
- Process Validation Knowledge essential for this role.
- Knowledge of polymers and Moulding is an advantage.
- People Management experience required and a proven track record of mentoring engineers in a collaborative working environment.
- Strong interpersonal, organizational and Project management skills with an ability to work effectively as a team member, influencer, and leader.
- Demonstrated experience of applying Lean tools / Six Sigma techniques to improve business processes & performances.
- Excellent understanding of EN ISO 13485:2016, MDSAP and FDA requirements as these apply to this role.
- Self-starter with ability to work independently under pressure and react quickly to changing priorities.
- Meticulous attention to detail while also conveying a sense of urgency.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills; written, verbal and presentation. Must have the ability to communicate effectively and concisely at all levels of the company.
- Strong Problem-Solving capability, possessing a demonstrated capacity to identify problem root causes, deliver solutions, risk assess.
- Flexibility to travel to vendor sites to support service and project activities.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software.
Please call Tom Devaney today for further information on 091-758771 or email: email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)