A Senior Project Engineer is required by Careerwise recruitment to work with our Limerick based Medical Device manufacturing client…12-month contract position
Role of this position
- Perform project management tasks for small to medium scale projects involving either new or existing equipment.
- Assist in determining the budget to support requirements.
- Evaluate or assist in evaluating technology necessary to support requirements.
- Provide technical support for projects.
- Support and/or develop and execute equipment or process related validations in accordance with IML requirements, processes and procedures.
- Utilize necessary project tools, i.e. URS, Microsoft Project, etc. to manage projects successfully.
- Develop the necessary equipment, process and product knowledge to be recognised as a local expert.
- Measure/evaluate equipment efficiencies, downtime and assist in the development of maintenance requirements.
- Propose and implement improvement projects that improve compliance, improve efficiencies, yields or throughputs.
- Define root cause and implement solutions to equipment and process related non-conformances utilising the NCMR and CAPA processes.
- Hold a relevant degree or equivalent qualification in production, manufacturing or mechanical engineering.
- 4 years' experience in relevant engineering role.
- Prior experience in a GMP or medical device manufacturing environment.
- Prior experience in equipment and process validation activities.
N.B. It is essential that you hold a valid working visa for Ireland
Please call Michael O'Connor today for further information on 091-452410 or email email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)