A Senior Project Leader is required by CareerWise Recruitment for our Cork based med device client to manage global programs. This is a 12 month initial contract role. Please contact Diarmuid Buckley for full details.
Role of this position
- Manage a portfolio of engineering projects to achieve committed benefits across multiple sites.
- Work closely with the individual site Engineering Managers to manage change on the sites within scope.
- Manage the prioritization of projects with associated resources and budget to achieve the overall objectives of the program in a timely manner.
- Manage the program capital and expense budgets in line with forecasts.
- Project planning, scheduling and driving project meetings to achieve objectives.
- Regular reporting on the program status, performance and risks to stakeholders and senior business leaders.
- Problem solving, to assist in maintaining program progress and eliminate risk.
- Demonstrate innovation through the identification of opportunities to optimize the performance of the program and exceed commitments.
- Manage resource deployment to deliver the best value for the program.
- Facilitate communication between all stakeholders.
- Ensure projects are delivered in a safe and complaint manner in line with company procedures.
- Honours Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Science discipline.
- Minimum of 8 years overall business experience required, with minimum 2 years' experience in a senior project management, portfolio management or change management role.
- Certification from an accredited institution in Project/Program Management.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with good leadership abilities.
- Knowledge of medical device quality & regulatory systems.
- Strong knowledge of a variety of change management principles, practices, processes and techniques.
Please call Diarmuid Buckley today for further information on 021- 4355432 or email: email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)