A Senior QC Microbiology Analyst is required by Careerwise recruitment to work with our Dublin based pharmaceutical client.
Role of this position
- Responsible for oversight of the Microbiology Laboratory supporting the manufacture of Cell therapy product.
- Oversee aseptic practices (gowning, monitoring, cleaning, and related training).
- Perform microbiological testing as required to support operations.
- Perform environmental monitoring as required to support operations.
- Ensure that the Microbiology laboratory is set up and operates in compliance with current Good Laboratory Practice / Good Manufacturing Practice at all times.
- Implement and maintain standards of GLP and analytical practice consistent with current regulatory expectations and company standards.
- Degree in Microbiology or another relevant field.
- More than 4 years' experience working in Microbiology in the pharmaceutical industry, preferably in a Biologics company.
- Experience of microbiology testing including sterility, endotoxin, mycoplasma and Environmental Management.
- Thorough knowledge of GMP and current FDA & EMEA regulations.
Please call Michael O'Connor today for further information on 091-452410 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)