Senior Supply Chain Manager (systems and processes) is required by CareerWise Recruitment for our Cork based client. The successful candidate will have detailed knowledge of supply chain management and ERP systems. The successful candidate will be required to work across organizational, cultural and geographic boundaries to optimize company strategic results.
Role of this position
- Partner with Business Process Owners to identify areas of improvement and translate these opportunities into deliverable solutions.
- Lead the gathering, documentation, and management of system & process requirements.
- Assess the value delivered for improvement initiatives
- Use informal management skills to work with cross-functional groups and contractors to ensure successful and timely deliverables
- Support strategy, roadmap management & process mapping to support future state supply chain models and strategic decisions
- Support the business on standardization, Forecasting, Planning, S&OP and IBP, Master Data, Network & site capacities, Inventory management etc ...
- Primary degree in Business, Science or Engineering discipline.
- Lean/Six Sigma certification and APICS CPIM and CSCP certifications preferred
- 6+ years of experience in project/portfolio management role
- 4+ years of experience in Supply Chain Planning
- Experience in pharmaceutical operations/cGMP environment highly desirable
Please call Mike Morrissey today for further information on 021-429 7536 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)