A Senior Tech Ops Engineer is required by CareerWise Recruitment for our highly sought after Cork based multinational Pharmaceutical client.
A leading multinational currently has an opportunity to join their expanding team today.
Role of this position
The Senior Technical Operations Engineer is a member of the Technical Operations (TO) Team with the dedicated focus on;
- Continued Process Verification.
- Process Validation.
- Process Improvements.
- Leading complex cross functional investigations.
- Standards and new technology deployment.
The Technical Operations Engineer is a key contributor to life cycle management and process improvement initiatives on the site.
- Manage / execute the validation program related to life cycle management for existing products.
- Issue / review validation plan, protocols and reports.
- Be the site TO representative in life cycle management/NPI project teams as process / validation SME.
- As required coordination of life cycle management projects on site, under responsibility of global TO organization.
- Own / participate in the CPV program by issuing plans, protocols and reports and oversee execution.
- Lead complex investigations on the site by providing facilitation / technical expertise.
- Provides process / technology input to SOP's, Master Batch Records and change controls.
- Partner with Engineering & Maintenance and contribute to equipment changes / introduction projects on the site.
- Lead / support process improvement projects, including new technology / analytics introduction (e.g. MVA, PAT).
- Contribute to Standardization initiatives for Technical Operations.
- Technical support / direct participation in partnership with Quality / Operations on any regulatory audits and inspection.
- Honours degree in Engineering or Science, with minimum 5 years' experience in a pharmaceutical environment
- Excellent social and communication skills
- Self-driven and keeps up to date with regulatory, technical developments within the industry.
- Acute attention to detail
- Strong analytical and Problem Solving skills
- Excellent team player with strong customer focus
Please call Michael Hanrahan today for further information on 021-2019817 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)