A Senior Validation Engineer Engineer is required by Careerwise recruitment to work with our Limerick based medical device manufacturing client (12 month contract position).
Role of this position
- Ensure accuracy and maintenance of Validation Master List.
- Review and approve Validation Master Plans, Protocols, Summary Reports and other documentation associated with validations, as appropriate for each validation exercise.
- Ensure all validation activities and documents are authorised and appropriate compliance approval is gained.
- Ensure that all validation activities are carried out and reported in a timely manner.
- Ensure compliance through assisting in audits.
- Through effective communication and training initiatives develop staff in projects and validation teams to ensure that validation projects are carried out in accordance with Policies and Procedures.
- High understanding of GMP, Compliance, Validation Practices including the system development life cycle and Regulatory expectations.
- Working experience of validation computer systems for use in an FDA regulated environment.
- Qualification in an appropriate discipline (e.g. Engineering, Information Systems, or Life Science with additional IT qualification) with a broad technical/educational skills base
- Minimum of 2 years working in a regulated environment a minimum 1 of which has been spent carrying out validation and/or testing activities.
Please call Michael O'Connor today for further information on 091-452410 or email email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)