A SENIOR PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT PROJECT MANAGEMENT SPECIALIST is required by CareerWise Recruitment for our multinational medical device client in Galway for a fulltime on-site role on an initial 12-month contract.
The SENIOR PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT PROJECT MANAGEMENT SPECIALIST will lead cross functional teams to evaluate, develop and manage projects for new product development and ongoing lifecycle management of products, processes and therapies.
Role of this position
- Oversees and manages the operational aspects of ongoing projects and serves as liaison between project management and planning, project team, and line management.
- Manages the development and implementation process of a company's products and services involving departmental or cross-functional teams focused on the delivery of new or existing products and processes.
- Reviews status of projects and budgets; manages schedules and prepares status reports.
- Monitors the project from initiation through delivery.
- Assesses project issues and develops resolutions to meet productivity, quality, and client-satisfaction goals and objectives.
- Develops mechanisms for monitoring project progress and for intervention and problem solving with project managers, line managers, and clients.
- Bachelors Degree (Level 8) in Electronic, Electrical, Mechanical, Biomedical Engineering, Science, or related discipline.
- 4+ years' experience in a similar role.
- Practical knowledge of project management.
Please call Laura Gallagher today for further information on 087- 4526468 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)