SENIOR COMPLIANCE SPECIALIST (PROCUREMENT OPERATIONS) required by CareerWise Recruitment for our multinational BioTech client in Limerick. This client has consistently received awards for the Best Place to Work in Ireland.
The SENIOR COMPLIANCE SPECIALIST (PROCUREMENT OPERATIONS) will ensure organisation and timely completion of approved Supplier List documentation and provide Procurement support to effect closure of QA Audits related to audits of raw material manufacturers and distributors.
Role of this position
- Support and proactively maintain all Procurement cGMP procedures, documentation and training related to SOP and Work Instructions.
- Support and maintain Approved Supplier List (ASL).
- Support compliance needs and coordinate with other sites to ensure engagement, feedback and buy in related to Procurement document revisions.
- Supplier Audit Compliance - Drive successful audit closures by focusing on proactive issue resolutions and communication with suppliers to effect acceptable audit closures for raw materials.
- Coordinate with Cross Functional Compliance resources to support Procurement and Quality Auditing needs for acceptable closure of audit findings and to secure evidence that substantiates supplier commitments. Track and report CAPA to support audit closure.
- Execute cGMP compliance documents and support cGMP activities among the Procurement team.
- Support and assist with the management of Supplier Corrective Action Reports (SCARs)
- Work closely with Legal, QA and Suppliers to help facilitate the execution and management of various agreements, as required.
- Complete Procurement change controls to ensure they are done correctly and effectively.
- Work with Procurement staff to review and drive timely closure of NOE / deviations and associated processes (CAPA).
- Action the Procurement responses to compliance related requests for data from Regulatory, Quality Assurance, Audit staff and other stakeholders.
- Support the Procurement staff as required for assigned categories and participate in other procurement office duties as assigned.
- A 3rd Level Qualification in a realated area.
- 5+ years of relevant work experience. Work experience may be substituted for educational experience.
Please call Conor Twomey today for further information on 021 4297422 or email: email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)