A Sr Shipping & Receiving Associate is required by CareerWise Recruitment for our Cork based client.
Oversees the daily activities in the Receiving & Shipping areas assuring that all work that is scheduled meets critical deadlines while following all Quality Assurance SOPs and other related procedures.
Role of this position
- Understand, practice, and support Safety & Quality standards in all work and in all locations.
- Enforce Safety, Quality and trade compliance regulations.
- Preform physical and ERP related tasks associated with shipment and reception of supplies and finished products.
- Unpack received goods and check for damage and accuracy of shipment.
- Conducts verification of incoming materials to Purchase Orders and processes initial inputs in the ERP system.
- Proficient in the use of required machinery/equipment.
- Performs routine assignments as directed.
- Leaving Certificate or equivalent
- 3-5 years relevant experience
- Current forklift operator certification or ability to obtain one is preferred
- Must be fit to work in a cleanroom environment
- Must be able to work any assigned shift as required
- Demonstrated time management skills,
- Demonstrated ability to manage assignments with minimal direction and to completion
Please call Lisa Casserly today for further information on 091-339136 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)