Supervisor QC Chemistry (Shift)
|Title||:||Supervisor QC Chemistry (Shift)|
|Sector||:||Scientific & Laboratory|
|Tel||:||087 663 6229|
Role of this position
- Coordinates with members of Manufacturing, R & D, and Formulation to provide analytical support.
- Supervises QC Analysts, distributes work load, and monitors progress.
- Supervises and performs product testing where required.
- Reviews test results to ensure compliance with standards; reports any quality anomalies.
- Ensures QC Analysts receive proper training.
- Ensures compliance with applicable cGMP regulations and SOPs.
- Conducts laboratory investigations and generates reports in response to invalid assays, Deviations, OOS/OOT.
- BS/BA in Life Sciences or related field, MS preferred, with 5+ years of progressive, relevant experience, preferably in the pharmaceutical or biotechnology industry.
- Supervisory/leadership experience required.
- Excellent Communication skills, both verbal & written.
- Experience with electronic systems such as LIMS, Empower, Qumas, eDoc, Trackwise etc., is an advantage
Please call Michael O'Connor today for further information on 091-452410 or email email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)
Established in 1999, CareerWise Recruitment specialises in recruitment of management and technical professionals for the life sciences, ICT, engineering, food and agri sectors.
We operate out of multiple locations in Ireland and have offices in Cork, Shannon, Galway, Mayo and Dublin.