A Supplier Program Manager is required by CareerWise Recruitment for our Athlone based client. Responsible the commercial and tactical operational management of contract manufacturing partner(s) & finished goods suppliers to ensure product availability. Plan support and implement projects with suppliers and key internal partner organizations to drive effective supply, cost structures and control. Please contact Tom Devaney for more information.
Role of this position
- Ensure product availability from manufacturing partners to meet the business need.
- Manage & partner with suppliers to develop business relationships that deliver effective operational control to agreed service levels.
- Manages and negotiates contractual terms as necessary with suppliers to assure long term stability of supply and cost effectiveness.
- Plan, support and implement projects with suppliers and key internal partner organizations to drive effective supply, cost control and timeline compliance.
- Liaise with suppliers to ensure stability of the supply chain, develop & implement risk management processes to ensure no risk of supply.
- Responsible for negotiating and establishing contractual terms for assigned partners to ensure business needs are met.
- Manage supplier pricing reviews and COGS reduction projects to drive reduced Total Cost of Ownership (TCO).
- Works with suppliers to reduce lead times and increase overall supply chain agility.
- Bachelors Degree in Business, Procurement, Supply Chain Management or related discipline.
- Minimum 7 years experience in a 3rd party supply chain management environment.
- Demonstrated experience in managing & developing supplier relationships including contract negotiation.
- Management of annualized standard cost settings, pricing, & cost out programs
- Ability to interpret engineering drawings/specifications/Familiarity contract terms and conditions, statements of work.
- Competent user of MS Office tools [ Access, Excel, Project, Word, Powerpoint].
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills
- Strong leadership, decision-making & problem solving skills.
- Knowledge of Oracle ERP/ASCP system or similar database system and Business Objects software program
- Full and comprehensive Spec available on request
Please call Tom Devaney today for further information on 091-758771 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)