A Supplier Quality Engineer II is required by CareerWise Recruitment for our Galway based client. At our Supplier Quality Engineering department in Galway, we focus on Technical and Quality evaluation of vendors processes for the supply of components. Supplier Quality Engineer are directly involved in the technical and quality evaluation of the vendors processes for the supply of components, drafting and executing component qualifications, conducting drawing and BOM reviews with R&D and complying with our ongoing Supplier Quality management system to ensure that all sourced parts conform to specification on an ongoing basis and for all compliance activities within the group.
Please contact Tom Devaney for more information.
Role of this position
- Delivers and/or manage projects assigned and works with other stakeholders both internally and externally to achieve desired results.
- Ensuring quality policies are adhered to when qualifying suppliers and their processes to manufacture components to our specifications, conducting risk assessments of components and vendor approval - from design to implementation at the suppliers' site.
- Works independently with general supervision of team ensuring that project tasks / problem solving of component issues at the vendors facility are resolved in line with project deliverables.
- Sets objectives for own job area to meet the objectives of projects and assignments. Contributes to the completion of project milestones. Must work well in cross functional groups and individually.
- Makes adjustments or recommends enhancements in systems and processes to solve problems.
- Communicates both internally and externally on problem solving. Contact others to share information, status, gain input, and support decision making.
- Manage suppliers on an ongoing basis via regular contact, business reviews and other methods to guarantee consistent high-quality performance on an ongoing basis
- A suitable Level 8 Engineering Mechanical/Supplier Quality degree.
- Knowledge and/or experience of ISO EN13485 and FDA quality system requirements
- Strong personal initiative and strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent "hands-on" technical skills
Please call Tom Devaney today for further information on 091-758771 or email: email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)