A Supply Chain Manager is required for our Limerick based trailblazing pharma client. This role is a senior role and requires someone with broad planning experience. Join a leading multinational today.
Role of this position
- Acts as a leader between functional areas to facilitate the advancement of all products.
- Assesses batch disposition issues and cross-functionally coordinates solutions to meet key milestones of product release.
- Review current activities in batch disposition on a regular cadence for alignment across sites. Understand any mis-alignment, conduct any necessary gap analysis and drive relevant actions to remove gaps.
- Understand and escalate supply risks and constraints across end to end program networks.
- Drive Continuous improvements initiatives.
- Provide coaching to direct reports.
- The preferred candidate will have 5+ years of relevant experience with a Bachelor's degree and 2+ years' supervisory experience.
Please call Michael Hanrahan today for further information on 021-2019817 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)