A Supply Chain Reporting Manager is required by CareerWise Recruitment for our Limerick based Biotechnology client. If you have experience in Supply Report & Control the this is the position for you !!!
Role of this position
- Reporting oversight of site OPEX/Dept. Budgets from a Supply Chain perspective.
- Engagement with leadership from Legal, Tax, Finance and Accounting Depts.
- Ownership for inventory control process and reporting on site Supply Chain effectiveness.
- Maintains awareness of current industry standards, trends, and practices.
- Communicating complex quantitative analysis in a clear, detailed, and measurable manner to all levels of the organization.
- Proactively engage with senior management and external organisations to maintain Site Governance documentation.
- Creation and maintenance of database of relevant Mfg. Services, supply related agreements, Tolling etc. contracts.
- Implementing solutions and collaborating with relevant business partners to develop novel process improvements to existing inventory control process and reporting.
- Support Global Headcount resources identification process
- Demonstrated drive to work independently to continuously seek process improvements.
- Support ad-hoc queries and issue resolution.
- BS/BA in Accounting & Finance, Business, or Supply Chain Management background
- 5-8years of relevant experience in a cGMP environment or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Accounting/Finance experience required.
- Pharmaceutical or biotechnology experience an advantage.
- APICS or other related Supply Chain certifications a plus.
Please call Louise Mulligan today for further information on 0949003979 or email: email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)