Systems Administrator (ComplianceWire)
|Title||:||Systems Administrator (ComplianceWire)|
|Sector||:||HR / Training|
This is an opportunity to join a select team with our major Limerick based multinational client.
Role of this position
* Manage data reporting mechanism to generate detailed training completion reports for area managers and site management reviews
* Develop strong partnerships and communicate with numerous functional areas to define business requirements as it relates to Training Quality System and the Learning Management System (LMS).
* Maintain strong relationships with key business leaders to ensure acceptance and operational applicability of key LMS's operational processes, procedures and training materials.
* Participate in cross functional / sites' Technical Training teams to identify departmental goals, objectives and metrics in alignment of IOPS Technical Training strategy.
* Develop deep understanding of employee GMP training needs and aligns organization on the strategies to address those needs via effective communication.
* Mentor and develop Technical Training.
* Serve as a role model for behaviour that is consistent with the mission, vision and values of the organization with respect to quality, safety, efficiency, compliance and collaboration.
* Recommend, negotiate and maintain training vendor contracts and ensure relationships are managed in an effective manner.
* Conduct internal audits and monitors employee training to ensure that all employees are in compliance.
* Serve as an LMS SME or spoke person for Technical Training during a regulatory inspection.
* Provide training/user support for LMS end users and administrators.
* Requires BS/BA degree in related field required along with a minimum of 8 years of progressive relevant experience. * Direct GMP training experience in the pharmaceutical or biotechnology industry preferred, but not required.
* Previous direct managerial experience required.
* Extensive knowledge regarding ComplianceWire Learning Management Systems (LMS) and its operational processes.
Please call Gillian Dunphy today for further information on 061-365969 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)
Established in 1999, CareerWise Recruitment specialises in recruitment of management and technical professionals for the life sciences, ICT, engineering, food and agri sectors.
We operate out of multiple locations in Ireland and have offices in Cork, Shannon, Galway, Mayo and Dublin.