A Systems Integration Analyst is required by CareerWise Recruitment for our Galway based client. The Systems Integration Analyst will support the development and manage the on-going maintenance of a visual product configurator which integrates with Salesforce.com. Please contact Tom Devaney for more information.
Role of this position
- Serve as the System Administrator for the Salesforce.com environment, maintaining the user interface, product configurator rules and updating fields as required.
- Manage the Salesforce.com application including ongoing requests and administrative needs of users by providing prompt and complete resolution to technical challenges and business issues
- Perform database maintenance tasks and ensure data integrity standards are upheld.
- Complete regular internal system audits and updates.
- Provide technical support to users.
- Document all Salesforce.com processes and workflows.
- Support other projects and activities within the Channel System Integration and Operational Excellence Programs.
- Bachelor's Degree in IT, Business, Engineering or equivalent Technical Degree.
- Salesforce Administrator Certification or equivalent experience.
- Ability to communicate in English fluently. Other European languages are a plus.
- Understanding of Salesforce.com best practices and functionality
- General knowledge of enterprise level software systems (Oracle, Windchill)
- Understanding of sales processes and product knowledge
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, handle and prioritize simultaneous requests, and manage laterally and upwards
- Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills
- Effective communicator with a customer-centric mind-set
- Strong data management abilities
- Attention to detail with the ability to analyze and solve complex problems as well as provide documentation, guidance and instruction to users.
- Team player who works collaboratively with stakeholders, including third parties
- A demonstrated ability to understand and articulate complex requirements
- Prior experience leading projects
Please call Tom Devaney today for further information on 091-758771 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)