A Technical & Customer Services Manager is required for our Cork based technology client. If you would like to join a growing technology based agri sector start-up, then read on.
Role of this position
- Set and develop the standards for customer and technical support.
- Hands-on leadership of technical and customer facing small team
- Manage the engineering changes required on release product.
- Coordinate training for Global Distribution Network.
- Coordinate technical field support and visits
- Manage the data services to ensure loop is being closed and that performance improves.
- Contribute to new product and services.
- Define and manage customer facing KPIs
- 2-3 years of management or supervisory experience required
- Diploma or degree in engineering or business
- Strong customer facing experience needed ideally at a global level
- High organisational and reporting skills needed
- Ability to deal with business and end-user customer base
- Understanding of hardware, software or cloud applications desirable but not essential
Please call Ken Murphy today for further information on 021-4297538 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)