A Technical Customer Service Specialist is required by Careerwise recruitment to work with our Limerick based medical device manufacturing client.
Role of this position
- Co-ordinate and maintain the sales order processing function - orders, acknowledgements, invoicing, credits etc.
- Act as the contact point between Customers/Sales Team and Operations, Quality and Technical, to ensure accurate and up to date information is available to the customer/plant at all times
- Liaising with Manufacturing to ensure committed delivery dates are achieved
- Dealing with queries from Customers or Sales Team in a timely manner
- Maintaining the Contract Review process for New Products/Customers
- Provide support to Sales Team with timely responses to enquiries
- Be familiar with Products and Processes to facilitate swift responses to customer enquiries.
- Third level Diploma / Degree in business or technical field
- Previous experience in a Customer Services role within a manufacturing/Technical environment.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with an ability to influence in a positive manner.
- Technically competent with an ability to understand customer needs in relation to technical products.
N.B. It is essential that you hold a valid working visa for Ireland Please call Michael O'Connor today for further information on 091-452410 or email email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)