Our Cork based electronics client has a requirement for a skilled technical operator to undertake assembly / test of their industrial products
Role of this position
- Build, test, and debug LED lighting systems.
- Work closely with Engineering, NPI and production teams
- Understand the company's proprietary processes, process flow and multiple product mix
- Set-up work stations, including operator training.
- Drive production capacity utilization.
- Continually identify and drive process specific improvements, especially tooling and process flow optimization.
- Strive to continually improve quality, reduce lead-times and reduce costs.
- Relevant experience in manufacturing assembly operations.
- Good mechanical ability, and dexterity.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving abilities.
- Good communication skills
Please call Diarmuid Buckley today for further information on 021- 4355432 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)