A Senior Process Engineer is required by CareerWise Recruitment for a Biotechnology client. This is a 12-month contract. Must Have Drug Substance Technical Transfer Experience for this role . You will be onsite in our North East of Ireland Biotechnology clients site.
Role of this position
- Work with External Partners to achieve business goals and to establish a common culture that benefits our company, External Partners, and patients.
- Responsible for technical activities for the commercial manufacturing process at the External Partner, which includes authorship of change control, management of process improvement projects, statistical analysis of process performance, and investigation of atypical events.
- Responsible for technical transfer activities, as applicable, through authorship and/or review of required GMP documentation (Master Batch Records, change control, protocols, reports, qualifications, etc.) and regulatory filings.
- Provide on-site coverage at External Partner in support of Commercial and / or Technology Transfer Person-In-Plant Activities.
- Translate understanding of GMP requirements and current regulations and develop standardized work to meet these requirements by partnering with Operations, Quality, and External Partners.
- Ensure that External Partners are inspection ready for all routine inspections and / or inspections related to new product introductions or transfers, in concert with Operations, Quality, and Regulatory.
- Responsible for participation in creating, sharing, and adopting best practices and business process strategies.
- Bachelor's degree in Chemical/Biochemical Engineering, Pharmaceutical Science, or Chemistry/Biology, or other related science or engineering field.
- Minimum of 4 years post-bachelor's degree experience in a GMP functional area or support of a GMP functional area, such as Operations, Technical Operations, Technology, Engineering, and/or Maintenance
- Must Have Drug Substance Technical Transfer Experience for this role (4/5 Years).
Please call Louise Mulligan today for further information on 0949003979 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)