Trial Capabilities Assistant (Graduate)
|Title||:||Trial Capabilities Assistant (Graduate)|
|Sector||:||Scientific & Laboratory|
|Tel||:||021 201 9097|
Role of this position
- Provides technical support to the clinical trial capabilities team.
- Rresponsible for activities related to investigator sites readiness, maintenance and close out.
- Bachelors degree in any of the following disciplines: Biology, Microbiology, Biotech, Pharmacy and Pharmacovigilance.
- Ability to learn and comply with financial and legal guidelines and policies (budget and contract)
- Effective communication, negotiation, and problem-solving skills self-management and organizational skills
- Proficiency in another European Language is desireable.
Please call JP O'Connor today for further information on 00353 21 201 9097 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org