A Validation Executor is required by Careerwise recruitment to work with our Limerick based biotech client. 12 month contract position.
Role of this position
- Execution of Cleaning Validation protocols.
- Generate/Review/Approval of Cleaning Validation protocols.
- Generate Reports.
- Maintain and update Cleaning Validation Plan.
- Schedule of cleaning activities with Manufacturing
- Taking Cleaning Validation samples alongside Upstream/Downstream processing.
- Working closely with manufacturing to ensure the CIP/SIP and are to the correct times and samples are taken.
- Relevant 3rd level degree.
- Experience in Validation specifically cleaning validation.
- Experience in assessment of cleaning issues during study runs.
- Experienced Technical writer.
- Experience in Deviation/Change control writing.
N.B. It is essential that you hold a valid working visa for Ireland
Please call Michael O'Connor today for further information on 091-452410 or email email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)